Tuesday, September 15, 2009

More Tips on Making Money with Google

I know many people are wondering how to make money online with Google. Some of you may already be familiar with my first article How to Make Money on Google and many may be familiar with my blog Chatter Melody where I display tips on making money online and other various
updates. Many of the tips I stated in my How to Make Money on Google still apply but I have did some research would love to reveal more secrets about Making Money with Google.

Google is a complicated company with many different associations and divisions. Making money with Google can take place free of charge. Google is associated with Blogger . People trying to make money on internet can use Blogger to create a webpage. Blogger is absolutely free of charge. Blogger allows you to create webpage with any content of your choosing. With a webpage through Blogger you can use Google ad sense while also using other third party affiliate advertising. For example if you are writing a blog about sports you can do some third party advertisement for Champions through www.Linkshare.com.

I know you are now saying how I will advertise my new Blog on the internet. Your new blog can be advertised through a number of channels for free. One way to advertise a blog is the same way I am advertising my blog through writing for Associated Content or other writing companies like Associated Content including hyperlinks to my blog Chatter Melody.

Another is through social media such as Twitter, providing updates to hot topics and including a link to your blog will get you some great views. Never underestimate the power of networking, I gotten some of my connection through networking on and offline. Get as many accounts with social media outlet because they are valuable and many of your views will come from social media.

Another is sending press releases. This will get your blog more hits on the search engine. Press releases are free with most companies. Some of the companies will show you how to write a press release. Here are a few place allow you to send out press releases for free.

• PR.com

• PR9.net

• Free Press Release

Here is a directory of different press release companies. Big list of Free Press Release

Hopefully this will provide some help to getting your blog up and visitors to your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

add this

Bookmark and Share

google help you to make a money

online income system

comes make a money